Tivit Building Blocks
- Lower price per square meter of wall.
- No need for additional thermoinsulation materials.
- Class B1 fire resistant blocks appropriate for use in multi storage buildings.
- Excellent thermal characteristics that help to minimize the heat related losses in the building.
- No need for additional thermal insulation on the outside of walls.
- Highly technological and easy to construct, cut, pierce, nail, etc.
- The dimensions of the masonry blocks help shorten the building duration by nearly 10 times as one block replaces 23 single bricks which leads to reduced labour costs.
- Thermal bridges are avoided by gluing the blokes and forming a gap of only 3 to 4 mm.
- 100 years lifecycle.
- Excellent acoustic insulator. The granules of expanded polystyrene act as air cushions and prevent the sound pollution getting through the walls.
- One of the most important qualities of the building blocks Tivit is that the condensed dampness is easily emitted into the atmosphere, the so-called “breathing effect” appears.
- Tivit masonry blokes are appropriate to use in regions with high seismic activities due their elastic properties.
- The composite material is not attractive to rodents, mould, fungi, and other microorganism and isn’t subjected to decay.
- Ecologically safe product.
Enclosing (facade) walls and lintels – Dimensions: L 450mm, H 300mm, W 250mm
Dividing walls – Dimensions: L 450mm, H 300mm, W 125mm
- Bulk density of Tivit building blocks is 320 кg/м3.
- The coefficient of thermal conductivity in dry state – λ=0,079 W/mK
- Pressure strenght – 0.50 /Nmm2
- The coefficient of heat transfer:
U = 0,17 W/m2К wall thikness – 450мм
U = 0,25 W/m2К wall thikness – 300мм
U = 0,31 W/m2К wall thikness – 250мм
U = 0,50 W/m2К wall thikness – 125мм
- Tivit are excellent thermo-insulator.
Tivit building blocks are class 2 according to the EN standard and are not used for frameworks.